Tuesday, November 17, 2009

About Me

Here are some things about me, some of you probably don't know...
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
I usually don't snack, but I do enjoy coffee. (Some would say to much!)
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
Ohhh I couldn't live without my Bible, it's my source of life.

3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
This is a hard one, I'd say mountains

4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Definitely cleaning cat boxes! Ewwww
5.. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
Definitely staying home with family
6. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
I remove it... scary scary! hehe
7. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?

I would love to learn how to play piano and/or guitar better
8. What is your favorite animal?
lol lol a goat! Long story! ;)
9.What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Ummm... I'm really not good at anything,,, I love to teach others! Does that count?

10. What first attracted you to your spouse?
Not married!

11. What is something you love to smell?
Definitely someone specials cologne!!!! It's so.. wonderful!!!!!!!! :)
12. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I have this awful awful, did I say AWFUL habit of butting in during a convo

13. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Save it for the future

14. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
Depends on what I am laughing at... something a friend has said.

15. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Kohl's!
16. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
I have no idea! Maybe be with friends more?

17. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Ohhhh I try to be frugal :/

18. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real)
Hahahahaha when I was a little girl I was in love with the character Christy from Christy!
19.. Would you want to be famous?
No, I would not!

20. What is your favorite number?
15

No comments:

Post a Comment